Job check keyword rank every day will help you track the up / down movement of keywords that are SEO. However, if you only check manually, you cannot see clearly “what is happening” to have a timely solution.
Not to mention, when you search for a keyword too many times, it will fall into the “Google Limit Search Result” status. In addition, you need to do a lot of other optimization work instead of having to spend all your time checking the rankings of these keywords.
Don’t worry, Prodima Vietnam has compiled 12 best keyword rank checking tools. Start learning now!
Table of Contents
Why should you check keyword rankings?
There are many important reasons that you should regularly check keyword rankings, specifically:
- Help manage keyword rankings, capture search trends and user needs. Through that you can map out a better marketing strategy.
- Help businesses know which keywords bring good results so that they can be included in the articles and content of the low ranking sites. At the same time, you can exploit keywords related to products / services that are trending in the market.
- After keyword rank check, You can change your SEO techniques to improve your ranking on Google search results.
- Using software that supports keyword checking will save you time analyzing results to optimize your page.
12 Tools to help check keyword rankings quickly
Here are 12 great tools to help you check keyword rankings effectively:
Ahrefs is one of the most popular SEO tools out there. You have to pay about 100$ – 180$/month to be able to use the following attractive features:
- Rank Checker: Check the exact keyword rank, can be up to 1000 words (Standard) – 4000 words (Advanced).
- Measure Search Volume (Monthly Search Volume), Competition (Difficulty)…
- There are detailed tracking charts.
- Checking Backlinks
In addition to the benefits for users, Ahrefs still has many limitations that you need to know:
- Update time is quite slow, takes 1-3 days.
- The cost of use is quite high, so many people often choose to buy the same account to use, so the ability to secure information is not high.
- Constantly changing passwords (1 – 2 weeks) because they have to be shared, so all old data will be lost.
- The cost is quite high, so it is often purchased for use by many people. This leads to unsecured information.
SEMrush is one of the keyword rank checking tools that Prodima Vietnam loves very much. You just need to enter the website URL – the system will display all the keywords that are ranking. In addition, you can check the competition of each keyword easily.
However, to use SEMrush, you have to pay a fee ($99/month for the cheapest plan) but the plus point is that there are many other functions for you to use.
Many SEOers consider Prorank Checker a good candidate to replace Ahrefs today, because:
- There are many prices to choose from from $ 0 to $ 190. But most businesses choose the $ 60 and $ 120 levels because they can meet the necessary needs.
- Update rankings quickly (1-3 hours/time).
- The graph shows detailed keyword fluctuations.
- Provide articles containing keywords that are currently ranking.
- There are search volume, competition level…
- Generate reports automatically.
- Suitable for businesses that want to deploy large-scale projects.
Also because it provides so many features, this tool also has disadvantages including:
- For new users, it will be difficult to match.
- Sometimes it is not possible to contact the operator when needing support.
Moz is one of those tools check keyword rank It is chosen by many people because of the following great advantages:
- Backlink analysis, keyword rank research/tracking.
- Recommend effective optimization solutions to improve rankings and increase traffic.
- Provide Profile Analysis to help optimize SEO Onpage.
- You will be free to use 30 days and optional service packages from $ 99 – $ 599 / month.
This is a keyword checker software from Vietnam with the outstanding function of Spinning the original content into many different copies.
In addition, Spineditor also helps you create detailed projects and check keyword rankings every day quite accurately. Besides, you can check for duplicate content quite quickly. It’s so great, isn’t it!
Although not a tool for checking keyword rankings at a time, GWEBBOT is useful for managing keyword rankings by Day / Month / Year.
- The system automatically processes data, measures keyword rankings every day, and reports results when setting up an account.
- Notify information when there is an important keyword fluctuation on the user’s email/phone.
- Feature to compare your keyword rankings with competitors.
- Allow 30 days of free tool use before subscribing to the monthly service.
This tool is highly appreciated by many SEOers for its extremely simple use, allowing users to check keyword rank according to the vocabulary area, each specific area (enter the Zip Code) and compare the ranking with the opponent.
The most impressive thing about Authority Labs is: Support to track Product Ranking and Computer Domains on websites and provide detailed analysis reports.
SEO Centro offers many in-depth keyword analysis features such as:
- Check the ranking of keywords on the website.
- SEO analysis.
- Analyze/Create Meta Tag.
- Mobile friendliness analysis.
- Page speed analysis.
- Check the page rank.
- Recommend keywords related to services / products of the business that are trending in the market.
- Keyword density analysis.
- Check Social Link popularity.
This tool not only helps users to check keyword rankings on Google, but also integrates with Google Analytics so that you can measure and analyze better SEO results.
The most outstanding features of SEOprofiler include: Track competitors’ ranking keywords. This helps you to know which quality keywords to add to your content / articles => increase rankings on Google search results.
Besides, SEOprofiler also statistics potential keywords but has not ranked well so that you can fully exploit and quickly surpass your competitors.
SERP’s Keyword Rank Checker
SERP’s Keyword Rank Checker helps you check the rankings of all keywords in the region and globally. The simple way to do this is as follows:
- Step 1: Select Domain / Keywords to see about 250 results. If you do not enter the Domain section, you can compare your keyword ranking results with your competitors.
- Step 2: Select Google/Yahoo search engine to check location, be it in local area or GPS.
- Step 3: Select the display results for Mobile or Desktop => click Go.
About 20 seconds, the system will display the data in the detailed report as CSV that you can download easily.
=> The biggest minus point of Keyword Rank Checker is that it does not provide data about Link’s rank.
Google Keyword Planner
Google Keyword Tool is the predecessor of Google Keyword Planner, this tool allows users to easily check rankings and search for new trending keywords to add to content content.
In addition, Google Keyword Planner also sends specific notifications about keyword rankings over time to users. Although Google Keyword Planner provides the main feature of planning, the tool still helps you check keyword rank and competitor site information.
According to the assessment of Prodima Vietnam, this tool gives quite accurate results. However, in the provided data will not include Bing and Yahoo – because these are two formidable competitors, which are predicted to replace Google in the future.
Therefore, that is the limitation of Google Keyword Planner because it cannot help you comprehensively evaluate the keyword rankings of the website. You can use Google Keyword Planner for free when you sign up for an AdWords account.
AccuRanker allows you to check rankings for up to 100,000 keywords. As this tool integrates with Google Analytics and Google Search Console – providing a better view of every keyword you are ranking for.
Plus, AccuRanker also allows you to compare your keyword rankings with the top 10 strongest competitors. Since this tool is always updating data every day and there is no limit to the number of Domains (most followed by the most), you can easily control and improve immediately when there is a fluctuation.
In particular, AccuRanker is extremely suitable for large businesses that want to SEO many keywords at the same time. You can register to experience it right away.
Through the sharing of Prodima Vietnam above, you have chosen the tool check keyword rank Is it suitable for me? If you are still struggling to find a tool to support your SEO strategy – check out Prodima’s special SEO service – after only 90 days you will see a marked improvement in results. Hope you will find the most accurate keyword rank checker for yourself.
If you liked this article, you will surely enjoy SEO services ours. Prodima is a team of experts on Digital Marketing in the city. Ho Chi Minh. We can provide you with excellent strategies to help you drive traffic and revenue in a sustainable way.
Contact our experts nowi for advice now with dedicated support 24/7.