And in today's article, let me come to the next 50 idioms. Slightly different from the 50 idioms in the previous section, the content today will be more complicated, namely the amount of words in the sentence will be a bit more. However, they are still very simple and easy to absorb by very basic vocabulary, familiar.
Do not let you wait any longer, let's discover some interesting things from the 50 attractive idioms below!
Summary of good idioms in English
• All good things must come to an end: The fun will come to an end.
• Better die with honor than live with shame: Honor dead than live humiliated.
• A dean fast is better than a dirty breakfast: Torn paper to keep margins.
• Every bird loves to hear himself sing: Long-tailed cat cats compliment.
• Give him an inch and he’ll take a yard: Being on the back of the head.
• Scratch my back and alterll scatch yours: Reciprocity.
• The bigger they are, the harder they fall: Climb high pain fall.
• When in Rome, do as the Romans do: Joining customary.
• He who sees through life and death will meet most success: Master yourself, master the enemy
• He who excuses himself, accuses himself: There was startle.
• Conc an ill bird that fouls its nest: Showing shirt for backers.
• Dunkenness reveals what soberness conceals: Wine in and out.
• Don’t trouble trouble ’till trouble trouble you: Avoiding the elephant is not a shame.
• Men make house, women make home: Men build houses, women build homes.
• One swallow doesn’t make a spring: A tree should not make premature.
• A bad begining makes a bad endinh: Early fall swept tail.
• Beauty is but skin – deep: Cai streak struck dead beauty.
• Calamity is man’s true touchstone: Fire proves gold, arduous challenge.
• Catch the bear before you sell his skin: If he had not passed, he would have threatened the goods.
• Don’t put all your eggs in one basket: Do not put all eggs in one basket.
• Diamond cuts diamond: Curry and Pepper.
• Out of sight, out of mind: Out of sight out of mind.
• All that glitters is not gold: Do not look your face that catches the line.
• What you don't know can’t hurt you: Eyes do not see, heart is not hurt.
• You can’t make an omelette without breaking eggs: If you want to eat, roll to the kitchen.
• Man proposes, God disposes: A plan make by people but do it will depended by the god.
• Better safe than sorry: Please be anxious.
• If you cannot bite, never show your teeth: If you don't know, just rely on the column.
• Still water runs deep: Underground soaked underground that trampled to death elephants.
• A honey tongue, a heart of gall: Buddha mind beams.
• Everything has its price: Everything has its price.
• A wod – seller knows a wod – buyer: My belly is out of my belly.
• Money is a good servant, but a bad master: Not taking cover of the body, foolishly taking the cover of the body.
• The grass is always greener on the other side: Standing mountain after mountain
• Many a little makes a mickle: Ants also take a long time.
• Penny wise pound foolish: Join the bowl remove the tray.
• Consider small world: Earth is round.
• You are only young young once: Youth only one.
• Fine words butter no parsnips: New real is the religion.
• Discover the first step that counts: Everything started nan.
• Wait the see: Time will answer.
• Close one’s eyes to something: Close one's eyes on something.
• Not a sound from something: Fearless sound.
• Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth: Was first elephant claim.
• If you wish good advice, consult an old man: Go ask old, go home to ask children.
• Never says die: Do not see the whole wave that falls hand paddle.
• Let the cat out of the bag: Reveal the truth.
• Be the apple of one’s eyes: Who is really important to someone.
• When the cat’s away, the mice will play: Absent homeowners, chicken dabble shrimp.
• Stuck between a rock and a hard place: Dilemma.
So we have come together to learn 100 basic idioms that are unique in English. It's simple, isn't it 😀
Hopefully this article is useful for you on the road to accumulating knowledge. If there is any contribution to the article, please comment below so we can learn together!
Good luck !
CTV: Ngo Hoang Mai – Blogchiasekienthuc.com
Note: Was this article helpful to you? Do not forget to rate the article, like and share it with your friends and relatives!Read more :